Organisations know the cost of poor performance is staggering, less than 10% of teams rate themselves as high performing.
We set a baseline. Using our proven diagnostic tools, we reveal the team strengths and challenges. This research-based approach focuses on 14 measures of team competency. In order to know where to invest valuable time and money in improving team performance, it makes sense to start with a clear picture of what’s working and what’s not. Our diagnostic reveals this clearly and concisely. This measurement accelerates improved team performance.
We create an action plan. This includes two parallel outcomes:
- Measurable improvement in team competencies. This team works better together.
- Measurable positive impact on business metrics for this team. This work is only justified by real business results.
We support the team with coaching, and skills training where applicable, working towards the following:
- Delivering improved results
- Accelerating change
- Creating an effective, responsive team culture
- Increasing output and controling cost
- Improving work habits, collaboration and ethics
- Raising the bar on team performance and team accountability